- College/University: Bemidji State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Finance, Credits: 27
- Management, Credits: 24
- Entrepreneurship, Credits: 18
- Marketing, Credits: 24
About this Program
This program offers study in finance, management, marketing, small business, computer information systems, human resource management, and general business. Course work includes logical thinking, communications skills; theoretical; technical and professional skills; and creative problem solving/decision-making. Includes specialties offered online in Marketing, and Small Business Management.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Coon Rapids 55433
- Bemidji State University 56601