- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Geography is the study of natural and cultural features and processes distributed over the earth. It is both a natural science and a social science in that it examines people and their environment and serves as a bridge between the physical and cultural worlds. Furthermore, geography seeks to understand and solve the problems of modern society as they pertain to people's use of the earth's resources. The department's courses are especially suitable for students interested in liberal education, teaching, travel management, environmental management, fieldwork, cartographic and geographic information system analysis and other applied field sciences.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002