Long-Term Care Administration
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 23
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Graduate Certificate in Long-Term Care Administration provides multidisciplinary perspectives and coursework which culminates in a professional practicum experience. Students engaging with this certificate typically expect to enter careers in long-term care administration in skilled nursing facilities, nursing homes or rehabilitation facilities. Most students will also take both the Minnesota and federal nursing home administrator license exams once all coursework is completed.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002