- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Project-Based Engineering Certificate program is for students with junior or senior standing in an engineering program in the US or abroad. Students will work with a team on an industry-sponsored project and complete 8 credits of technical competency coursework. In this context, they will further develop their skills in engineering technology, design and professionalism. Students should have completed pre-requisites for the integrated engineering program before beginning the certificate program.
- Mesabi Range College, Virginia 55792
- Normandale Community College 55431