Technical Integration & Design
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Technical Integration & Design Certificate program is for students with junior or senior standing in their major or graduates who wish to learn about engineering design processes and gain experience working with and contributing to an engineering design team. Students will work with a team on an industry-sponsored project and complete 8 credits of technical competency coursework. In this context, they will develop their awareness of engineering technology and design processes while developing professional skills that can be carried forward into a career working with engineers in industry, complementing the expertise developed in their major. Students must apply for admission.
- Mesabi Range College, Virginia 55792
- Normandale Community College 55431