Special Education- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 34
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Emotional and Behavioral Disturbances, Credits: 14
- Mildly Handicapped, Credits: 14
- Learning Disabilities, Credits: 14
About this Program
The Department of Special Education offers a graduate program at Minnesota State University designed to prepare professionals to work effectively with individuals with special needs in a variety of organizational settings and positions. Persons who wish to teach individuals with disabling conditions can earn a Master of Science in the following areas of concentration: Specific Learning Disabilities, Early Education of Exceptional Children, and Emotional/Behavior Disorders.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002