- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 10
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The certificate is a five course taxation sequence to build a foundation that explores the role of taxation in economic decision-making and financial reporting including fundamental tax law and application of tax planning concepts for business entities.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435