- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The nursing curriculum is designed to provide opportunities for the student to develop a sound theoretical and clinical foundation for the practice of professional nursing. The graduate is prepared for a variety of roles in the community including the responsibility for health promotion; prevention of disease; and caring for the sick in the community, the hospital and the home. Graduates of the program are eligible to take the National Council Licensure Examination - registered Nurse. Successfully passing this exam permits the graduate to practice as a registered nurse (RN).
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002