Special Education: Emotional/Behavioral Disorders
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 10
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Education/Teaching of Individuals with Emotional Disturbances. A program that focuses on the design of educational services for children or adults with emotional conditions which adversely affect their educational performance and that may prepare individuals to teach such students. Includes instruction in identifying students with emotional disturbances, developing individual education plans, teaching and supervising emotionally disturbed students, counseling, and applicable laws and policies.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435