Special Education: Learning Disabilities
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 10
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Education/Teaching of Individuals with Specific Learning Disabilities. A program that focuses on the design of educational services for children or adults with specific learning disabilities which adversely affect their educational performance and that may prepare individuals to teach such students. Includes instruction in identifying students with specific learning disabilities, developing individual education plans, teaching and supervising students with specific learning disabilities, counseling, and applicable laws and policies.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435