Forensics & Communication
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Master of Fine Arts
- Credits: 48
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Master of Fine Arts Forensics & Communication degree is a terminal degree for forensic professionals. Students who wish to teach and direct forensics programs a the college level will find the MFA is appropriate, tenurable degree at many four-year institutions around the country. The degree additionally certifies intense study of the theory and practice of communicative public performance for those students whose career aspirations are outside of collegiate forensics and teaching. Those students will find the degree as appropriate training for careers as a communication consultant, a motivational speaker and a communication trainer.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002