- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Environmental science is an applied science designed to study those factors that impact our environment. Major areas of environmental concern include, but are not limited to, water (surface and ground water) quality, air quality, and solid and hazardous waste issues. This program is designed to encourage students to use the resources of all the colleges of Minnesota State University, Mankato. The program is oriented toward developing the individual for leadership positions in industry, government, and public concern groups, as well as providing a foundation for individual community involvement as an informed citizen.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002