- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
It is the objective of the department to advance the understanding and practice of disciplines of marketing and international business. The marketing major prepares students for marketing positions in retail management, industrial sales, promotion, marketing research, or marketing management, and equips them with the comprehensive knowledge necessary to assume upper management positions in the marketing function.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002