Computer Engineering Technology
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 128
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Computer Engineering Technology is a technological field requiring the application of scientific and engineering knowledge and methods, combined with technical skills, in support of computer activities. A computer engineering technologist is a person who is knowledgeable in computer hardware and software theory and design and who can apply them to a variety of industrial and consumer problems. Computers, controls/automation, robotics, instrumentation, and communications are just a few fields open to computer engineering technologists.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002