- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The goal of this program is to prepare people for professional practice in mass communication. The department has the following objectives: (1) to train students in journalistic skills and competencies of a high professional standard required for the performing as reporters, writers, editors and photographers in print media; and as public relations specialists; (2) to enable students to intelligently assess the press and to understand the power and weaknesses of its various components; (3) to aid the professional who is seeking additional skills and information.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002