- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Master of Business Administration
- Credits: 34
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The MBA at Minnesota State University, Mankato is designed to provide the leaders of tomorrow with the knowledge and skills required to succeed in a global business economy. The program emphasizes critical and strategic thinking, developing managerial skills, real-world applications, ethics, and leadership taught in a technologically advanced, active learning environment. The MBA will also provide opportunities for students to think critically and strategically, and to be able to apply and integrate the knowledge they have accumulated to specific business situations. The program features an executive seminar to provide the student with an opportunity to learn from, as well as, interact with top executives.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- Normandale Community College 55431