Local Government Management
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This graduate certificate program provides the basic concepts, skills, and values for pursuing a career in local government management. The program is designed to meet the basic standards of professional competency specified by the International City/County Management Association (IC). The program is appropriate for students who wish to develop a local government management focus within a graduate degree program, or for students who have already earned their degrees and wish to prepare for a career shift. Courses are offered in blocks of time during the afternoons or evenings.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435