- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This graduate certificate program provides the basic concepts, skills, techniques and values for pursuing a career in local government planning. The program is designed to meet the basic standards of professional competency specified by the American Institute of Certified Planners (AICP). The program is appropriate for students who wish to develop a local government planning focus within a graduate degree program, or for students who have already earned their degrees and wish to prepare for a career shift. Courses are offered in blocks of time during the afternoons or evenings.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435