- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Master of Public Administration
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed for persons already in or preparing to enter public service here in the United States and abroad. The program is designed to enable the student to perform management or staff functions in such areas as finance, budget analysis and personnel management. Students are prepared with a knowledge of political and legal processes of government and with an appreciation for managerial decision-making skills required by public agencies.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435