Post-Nursing Masters Primary Care Family Nurse Practitioner
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 31
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Nurse Practitioners are registered professional nurses who have completed a graduate education program in nursing. They are certified through a professional nursing organization to practice as a Nurse Practitioner. Nurse Practitioners collaborate, consult, and refer patients to physicians when a patient's situation warrants more advanced diagnosis and treatment.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002