- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The graduate nonprofit leadership certificate is a cooperative educational program between the College of Social and Behavioral Science and the College of Allied Health and Nursing. This 15-credit graduate certificate is specifically designed to respond to the employment needs and opportunities within one of the fastest growing sectors of the economy. The nonprofit leadership certificate is a multidisciplinary program for graduate students and nonprofit practitioners interested in gaining knowledge and skills for success and advancement in nonprofit leadership.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002