- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Doctor of Psychology
- Credits: 106
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Doctor of Psychology (Psy.D.) degree program in school psychology at Minnesota State University, Mankato trains students to attain certification to practice as school psychologists and/or pursue other doctoral level employment such as university teaching. The program is designed to meet the doctoral-level accreditation standards of the National Association of School Psychologists. The program consists of 106 semester credits typically completed over five years. Some students who have completed master's or specialist's training are admitted with advanced standing. The program is housed in the psychology department and emphasizes (a) data-based decision making, (b) multiculturalism, (c) mental health, and (d) prevention.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002