Health and Physical Education
- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Health (5-12) and Physical Education (K-12) teaching program meets national and state standards for the preparation of school health educators and physical educators. This program prepares future teachers for what they should know and be able to do in health behavior including life-long physical activity.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002