- College/University: Minnesota State University, Mankato
- Award: Master of Science
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Minnesota State Mankato�s Master of Accounting program provides students with the credit hours necessary to become a Certified Public Accountant, prepares them for success in a dynamic job market and produces graduates with skills and abilities that will allow them to advance faster. With convenient classes offered by respected faculty in both Mankato and Normandale, the 12-month program offers an exceptional value to both new graduates and anyone seeking to shift gears and pursue a career in public accounting.
- Minnesota State University, Mankato 56002
- 7700 France Ave. South - Edina 55435