- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Emotional/Behavioral Disorders, Credits: 44
- Specific Learning Disabilities, Credits: 44
- Developmental Disabilities, Credits: 44
About this Program
This program offers a wide range of majors, minors, or special concentrations leading to licenses in early child special education, specific learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, physical and health disabilities, and emotional behavioral disabilities. While majors in either secondary or elementary education may be supplemented with training in these fields, students may choose a special education major for the bachelor's degree or graduates may pursue a master's degree program in special education.
- Anoka-Ramsey Community College, Cambridge 55008
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563