- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This major is designed to prepare students for entry into the accounting profession, and provides minimum requirements for the Certified Public Accountant examination. Comprehensive study in business law, economics, business statistics, computer science and business administration is required. Also available is a minor in accounting for students with majors in both business and non-business fields.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563