Mathematics: Actuarial Science
- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The B.S. Degree in Mathematics: Actuarial Science will prepare students for a career as an Actuary. The field requires knowledge of probability, statistics, finance, and economics. Actuaries often work in the financial services sector, including working for insurance companies, commercial banks, and investment banks.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563