Business Administration: Healthcare Management
- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Master of Business Administration
- Credits: 37
- Delivery: Offered entirely online with face-to-face options available for some/all sections.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The MBA with a Healthcare Management emphasis program will consist of six 3-credit and a 1-credit core courses and six 3-credit emphasis courses. The core courses are developed with the intent of delivering a general understanding in students of the fundamental business and management practices. The focus will be on general principles but in all cases special care will be given to using Healthcare industry reference points and examples. The healthcare emphasis courses will build on the fundamentals established in the core by providing students with a variety of course options specially focused on managerial and technological issues important in the healthcare industry.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563