Instructional Coaching and Leadership
- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Must be completed entirely online; no face-to-face options available.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Instructional Coaching Leadership Certificate is a fifteen (15) credit program designed for individuals who wish to develop their leadership ability for use in the classroom or in such expanded roles as lead teacher, instructional coach, team leader, curriculum developer, department chairperson, new teacher mentor or special project leader. The ICLC is intended for teachers who want to apply their knowledge and skill to the larger school community, yet may not want to leave their classrooms to do so.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563