- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The BS degree in chemistry education is part of the certification process to teach chemistry in Minnesota high schools. Students completing this major may also be certified to teach middle school science, grades 5-8. In addition to completing the chemistry core curriculum and middle school science coursework, students must also complete courses in professional (teacher) education.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563