- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Litigation, Credits: 18
- Transactions, Credits: 18
About this Program
This major prepares students for careers in the legal profession. Emphases include Public Interest, Civil Litigation, Probate and Real Estate, and Criminal Litigation, a core program of legal research and communication, interviewing, law office management, and legal ethics.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563