- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- Geographical Sciences, Credits: 28
- Geology, Credits: 48
- Geoarchaeology, Credits: 47
About this Program
This program provides students with an opportunity to understand the Earth, including processes that have shaped its past and those that will shape its future, and the relationships among place, landscape, climate, culture, economy, and people. There are 3 emphases available: Geology, Geoarchaeology, or Geographical Science.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563