- College/University: Minnesota State University Moorhead
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Graduates of this program know and understand major concepts in management, human resources, marketing, and customer service. They are able to interpret financial data and have a general knowledge of accounting. They develop an appreciation for general education and are able to relate it to business situations. They develop a deeper understanding in the area of sales and marketing and acquire skills in word processing, spreadsheet creation, database management, and presentation software. They develop communication, problem solving, and decision-making skills that are necessary in business.
- Minnesota State University Moorhead 56563