- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed for students desiring careers in public accounting, industry, not-for-profit organizations and government. Courses emphasize the development of students' analytical capabilities, communication skills, interpersonal skills, and understanding of the usefulness and limits of accounting information.
- St. Cloud State University 56301