- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The nursing BS prepares caring professional nurses equipped to practice in contemporary health care settings. The curriculum is student-focused and integrates the art and science of critical thinking, communication, ethics, health promotions, caring alternative healing methods and cultural expertise. The program offers clinical experience in a variety of settings such as hospital, nursing home, home health care and other community based agencies. After graduation, nursing graduates must take and pass the National Council Licensure Examination (NCLEX) in order to obtain a Registered Nurse (RN) license.
- St. Cloud State University 56301