Material Science and Instrumentation
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Professional Science Master's
- Credits: 34
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
St. Cloud State University's Professional Science Master's (PSM) degree program in Materials Science and Instrumentation (MSI) equips students with technical and professional skills and competencies that will prepare them for a successful career in Material Science. The interdisciplinary "CORE" courses of the program focus on material science and nanotechnology from the viewpoints of chemical structure, composition and characterization of the "PLUS" courses provide foundations in communication, business skills, ethics, manufacturing process and quality control.
- St. Cloud State University 56301