Autism Spectrum Disorders
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 37
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Autism Spectrum Disorders Certificate/Licensure program provides advanced, specialized training for teachers pursuing K - Age 21 autism licensure in the state of Minnesota. A teaching license is required for admission into this program, which is offered collaboratively through the Department of Special Education in the School of Education and the Departments of Communication Sciences and Disorders and Counseling and Community Psychology in the School of Health and Human Services.
- St. Cloud State University 56301