Regulatory Affairs and Services
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 16
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Catalog Description: The graduate certificate in Regulatory Affairs & Services offers foundational courses in regulatory affairs for medical devices. This graduate certificate is designed for those working in the medical device industry and those looking to enter this industry, including new graduates and working professionals, who will benefit from a basic education in medical device related regulatory requirements. The certificate is also an efficient transition option for students seeking the MS degree in Regulatory Affairs & Services.
- St. Cloud State at Plymouth 55442