Applied Clinical Research
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 17
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The graduate certificate in Applied Clinical Research offers foundational courses in clinical research for medical devices. This graduate certificate is designed for those working in the medical device industry and those looking to enter this industry, including new graduates and working professionals, who will benefit from a basic education in medical device related clinical research requirements. The certificate is also an efficient transition option for students seeking the MS degree in Clinical Research.
- St. Cloud State at Plymouth 55442