- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
- 3-D Media, Credits: 30
- 2-D Media, Credits: 30
- Integrated Media, Credits: 33
About this Program
Fine/Studio Arts, General. A program that prepares individuals to generally function as creative artists in the visual and plastic media. Includes instruction in the traditional fine arts media (drawing, painting, sculpture, printmaking, CAD/CAM) and/or modern media (ceramics, textiles, intermedia, photography, digital images); theory of art; color theory; composition and perspective; anatomy; the techniques and procedures for maintaining equipment and managing a studio; and art portfolio marketing.
- St. Cloud State University 56301