- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program prepares graduates for careers in international business with possible emphasis in accounting, computer information system, finance, management, and marketing. The graduates are also required to meet a foreign language competence. The students are encouraged to complete an internship in international business, or participate in a study abroad program.
- St. Cloud State University 56301