Design for E-Learning
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 12
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Educational/Instructional Media Design. A program that focuses on the principles and techniques of creating instructional products and related educational resources in various formats or combinations such as film, video, recording, text, art, CD-ROM, computer software, virtual reality technology, and three-dimensional objects, and that prepares individuals to function as instructional media designers. Includes instruction in the techniques specific to creating in various media; the behavioral principles applicable to using various media in learning and teaching; the design, testing and production of instructional materials; and the management of educational/instructional media facilities and programs.
- St. Cloud State University 56301