Educational Administration and Leadership
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Specialist
- Credits: 36
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Educational Administration and Leadership Specialist program develops leaders for Minnesota's schools. The program provides coursework leading to eligibility for a K-12 principal, superintendent or director of special education licensure. The program includes a core of pre-professional leadership courses and academic experiences appropriate to the program. A minimum of 36 credits, including field study, is required.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
- St. Cloud State at Plymouth 55442