Sixth Year Program: Educational Administration and Leadership
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 30
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Educational Administration and Leadership graduate sixth-year program develops leaders for Minnesota's schools. The program provides coursework leading to eligibility for an administrative licensure. Specific coursework for each administrative licensure is determined through a pre-assessment of Minnesota Licensure Competencies during a student's first semester enrollment in EDAD601, Introduction to Education. During the course, SCSU faculty will review a student's academic and professional credentials and provide a list of courses needed to complete licensure requirements. Students may pursue multiple licenses at one time. We have "packaged" the licensure tracks into graduate certificate programs so students can be admitted to SCSU and are eligible for financial aid. The graduate tracks are competency-based to meet Minnesota state requirements for licensure in: K-12 Principal, Special Education Director, Superintendent of Schools and Director of Community Education.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
- St. Cloud State at Plymouth 55442