- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program is designed to provide a degree whose course content, staff and facilities meet the guidelines set forth by the American Meteorological Society and the National Weather Service for undergraduate programs. A Doppler weather radar is located on the campus, and computer-based presentation of weather satellite images and weather maps are provided in the weather forecasting laboratory. St. Cloud State University is an Academic Affiliate of the University Corporation for Atmospheric Research, a consortium of North American institutions with education and research programs in the atmospheric sciences.
- St. Cloud State University 56301