Communication Sciences and Disorders
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Elective Studies
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This undergraduate degree in Communication Disorders is a pre-professional level to prepare students to enter graduate school in speech pathology or audiology. CDIS minor and Bachelor of Elective Studies are awarded as well as the CDIS Major. The M.S. degree is a professional degree in Speech Pathology that qualifies the student to become an ASHA certified speech pathologist. Clinical practicum requires 375 supervised clinical hours be earned by each student. An off-campus internship is required.
- St. Cloud State University 56301