- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
Security of Cyber, Information, and Computer Systems. A program that prepares individuals to assess the security needs of Cyber and Networked-Computer Systems, design and recommend safeguard solutions, and manage and administer security of systems and procedures. Includes instructions in programming, computer architecture, operating systems, appropriate level of mathematics and statistics, networks, and various aspects of cybersecurity including cryptography, operational safeguards, security of network stack and cloud, offensive and defensive security, risk assessment, and ethical and legal standards and guidelines.
- St. Cloud State University 56301