- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Bachelor of Science
- Credits: 120
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
This program examines aspects of strategic planning and tactical decisions appropriate to the management of marketing activities in an organization. Areas covered include product planning and development, distribution, pricing, promotional activities (including advertising), personal selling, consumer behavior, and service aspects of marketing. An emphasis can be created in such areas as sales/sales management, market research, advertising, distribution, retail management or international marketing by selecting elective courses pertaining to one of these concentrations. Included are the major elements of marketing in both domestic and international situations.
- St. Cloud State University 56301