Reading Teacher K-12
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Graduate Certificate
- Credits: 15
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The Reading Teacher K-12 Certificate Program is a five course program for licensed teachers interested in becoming either specialized teacher of reading K-12 in their school districts or focusing on improving their own classroom instruction. The program incorporates the Minnesota Board of Teaching Standards for Licensure as a Reading Teacher (8710.4725). Special emphasis is placed upon effective instruction and assessment for K-12 students who are struggling with reading.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
- North Branch 55056