Educational Administration and Leadership
- College/University: St. Cloud State University
- Award: Doctor of Education
- Credits: 72
- Delivery: Face-to-face where some online courses may be available or required.
- Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) Certified
About this Program
The doctorate in Educational Administration and Leadership is designed for experienced school leaders to provide a practical, rigorous and meaningful advanced program of study to enhance skills, knowledge and dispositions to successfully meet the demands associated with the leadership of schools and school systems operating in dynamic political, social, cultural and economic areas. This is a terminal degree program which will interface with administrative licensure programs offered at the graduate level at accredited colleges and universities. The program increases your skills and builds rewarding career opportunities for professional practice of educational administration throughout the world. Graduates are prepared as innovative leaders for dynamic political, social and ecomonic arenas.
- St. Cloud State University 56301
- St. Cloud State at Plymouth 55442